Saturday 25 April 2020

Photoshop 02: Borders

Having found and signed up to the Adobe Daily Challenge series, I've had a look at one tutorial to try out, watched the video and given it a go.
The video is wonderfully presented, really straightforward and quite engaging too. 


The tutorial is relatively straight forward but a bit visually fiddly. It useful shows you how to use the rulers briefly, along with above tool/options mentioned.
I ignored the using the Libraries pane to drag and drop images though as I want to primarily use my own photos anyway. So instead the images I wanted to use were opened to copy and paste from.

This will be useful to show students how to add borders or develop edits that are relatively straight forward but can have the composition manipulated to produce some very interesting results.
I ignored the using the Libraries pane to drag and drop images though as I want to primarily use my own photos anyway. So instead had the images I wanted to use open as tabbed images to copy and paste from.
This will be useful to show students how to add borders or develop edits that are relatively straight forward but can have the composition manipulated to produce some very interesting results.

 





Gradient added to develop space for text.Could this be used to insert quotes or lines from a poem?



Links:
Adobe/Behance Photoshop Daily Challenge: https://www.behance.net/challenge/photoshop

About Adobe Libraries: https://www.adobe.com/uk/creativecloud/libraries.html 

Photoshop Daily Creative Challenge #01: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taXFBXHqqBg

  

No comments:

Post a Comment