Tuesday 7 April 2020

A note going forward...

Blowing off the dust from this blog. I need to consider how to do things differently, and how to manage it all when this is all over. When I'm back at work. Where the grind at times, seems to never stop. Maybe that's me though, I need to stop and say nope, not doing any more of this. 1: Keep painting once a day 2: Keep drawing once a day 3: Keep training once a day (TKD) 4: Keep reading (and don't stop even in term time!) I will come back to this post later I think. And maybe laugh at the concept that this can be done.

Until I'm back at work, I think I'll concentrate on the blog a bit. First thing, I want to create a clear identity for this blog. It's all about colour and pattern, yes, but then there is something else very important to me, art history. Not always looking into the past with cobwebs, but the near past, the present, the possible future and so on. Pen and Paper > Zine > Collaboration (meaning I'm going to have to develop some links so I can collaborate with others). Pattern and Surface > Blog > selflessly solo > updates on my practice as an artist > exploring the web and the world (for now just the web) > exhibition reviews > ideas and more ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment